April 13, 2013

Hi!

Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted something here, but my love for the work of this gentleman never fade. He's been busy doing World's Finest and posting a lot of his sketches on his facebook account and fanpage. Last week he announced he will visit Brazil! First time ever! I live in Argentina, a neighboring country, and am already doing accounts to save and make the trip there and finally meet him.

Besides that, I'm writing a weekly column for Tierra Freak, so of course I wrote about George Pérez!

For those of you who read spanish, here's the link: http://tierrafreak.blogspot.com.ar/2013/04/el-tio-george-la-payada-de-kid-koala.html

I'll try to come back to post often soon. I don't think my work here is very necesary since George is doing a great job in keeping us informed about his work, news and everything else. But I really like the tags here and being able to see  his renditions by choosing a character tag.

See ya!



No comments: